Anti Israel Bias and discrimination … what can you do?
The United Nations fact-finding mission examining Israeli Operation Cast Lead against Hamas in Gaza and headed by South African Judge Richard Goldstone found that "Israel committed actions amounting to war crimes, possibly crimes against humanity."
He makes no moral distinction between Israel, a United Nations member state, and Hamas, a terrorist organization that violently seized control of Gaza two years ago from the Palestinian Authority. The implications of this moral equivalency go beyond the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. In fact, they undermine the United States and other democracies facing asymmetrical warfare from adversaries who care little for international norms of war and international humanitarian law.
The Goldstone report should be rejected on its demerits. The added fact that it was authored by a self-aggrandizing Jew – selected precisely because he is a Jew with aspirations to be honored by the international community – should diminish, rather than increase, its credibility.
Since the release of the Goldstone Report a number of excellent articles have been published that can help you to defend your position against the blatant bias and discrimination of the State of Israel.
So, here's your list of ten must reads to learn how to defend Israeli image after the Goldstone report:
1. Goldstone Fact-Finding Report | Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2. Goldstone Report inaccuracies, part 1 – 15 | Elder of Zion
3. The Goldstone Commission on human shields: Lies and damned lies | Israel Matzav
4. UN Goldstone Gaza Report | UN Gaza Goldstone Report
5. On a foundation of sand | Soccer Dad
6. Goldstone Report: 575 pages of NGO "cut and paste" | NGO Monitor
7. A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Gaza | Daled Amos
8. UN Human Rights Council Report Distorts Gaza War | Z-Word Blog
9. Goldstone On the Media Trail | Jewlicious
10. Fisking Goldstone: What's happened to this man? | Augean Tables
Let me know in the comments if I missed something that is not covered by one of these resources. Take action since Israel has a right to defend itself!
Original Article at Shimshon 9 .